Your hopes for your spouse, your children, your grandchildren and your parents.
Our advice to help you make the legal decisions that affect them the most.
Paul B. Bartlett
Why we merit your consideration
- Highest Peer Review Rating for Ethics and Legal Ability 5.0/5.0 on martindale.com and lawyers.com
- Rated "Preeminent" by our clients on martindale.com and lawyers.com
- Member of the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- Past President of the Alzheimer's Association
- Serving Tucson and Southern Arizona Since 1976
Click to Call for an Appointment: 520-750-1061